Lauren leads specialty yoga workshops, events and retreats.
Check here to stay up-to-date on her offerings. Or, go to the Contact page to book her for an event.
40 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
@ Vayusha Yoga
w/Lauren Roegele ERYT 500
In this (40hr.) teacher training Lauren will address the elements of Yin Yoga, and how to incorporate this practice into your body and into your classroom. This course is completed over 2 weeks (a few evenings & weekends). All training days will include relevant lecture, question and answer periods, teacher led asana practice, partner work, small group work, time teaching and take home homework assignments.
This training will cover:
- What is Yin yoga & the main concepts behind the practice
- What is Yin & Yang
- The power of Intention & approach
- Yin tissues vs. yang tissues and why it’s important to “exercise” them differently
- Compression vs. tension – what’s holding us back in a posture
- The different ways we can move & direct energy in our body/practice
- Exploration of Chinese meridian lines as they pertain to Yin yoga
- Yin yoga posture break downs
- Yin yoga sequencing
- Time as a teacher teaching yin yoga
The price of training includes your textbook; “The complete guide to yin yoga” by Bernie Clark and you will receive a certification upon full completion of the immersion. The 40hrs can apply to your Yoga alliance continuing education credits.
Friday Feb.16th 5 – 8pm
Saturday Feb.17th 11am – 6pm
Sunday Feb.18th 11am – 6pm
Wednesday Feb.21st 5 – 9pm
Saturday Feb. 24th 11am – 6pm
Sunday Feb.25th 11am – 6pm
This training has 35 in classroom hours + 5 hours of