40 hr. Yin Yoga teacher’s immersion
w/Lauren Roegele ERYT 500
In this (40hr.) teacher training Lauren will address the elements of Yin Yoga, and how to incorporate this practice into your body and into your classroom. This course will be broken down into a part-time evening & weekend training schedule. All training days will include relevant lecture, question and answer periods, teacher led asana practice, partner work, small group work, time
teaching and take home homework assignments. This training is appropriate for teachers, body workers and serious students.
To further explore the quiet beauty behind this practice Lauren will cover:
- What is Yin yoga & the main concepts behind the practice
- What is Yin and Yang
- The power of Intention and approach
- Yin tissues vs. yang tissues and why it’s important to “exercise” them differently
- Compression vs. tension – what’s holding us back in a posture
- The different ways we can move and direct energy in our body/practice
- Exploration of Chinese meridian lines as they pertain to Yin yoga
- Yin yoga posture break downs
- Yin yoga sequencing
- Time as a teacher teaching yin yoga
- The price of training includes your textbook; “The complete guide to yin yoga” by Bernie Clark and you will receive a certification upon full completion of the immersion. The 40hrs can apply to your Yoga alliance continuing education credits.
INVESTMENT: $599 + tax
Yin Yoga Immersion Testimonial
Lauren is a tremendous facilitator. The 20hour Yin Yoga Immersion not only provided much theoretical information, but ample experiential learning, which I believe is important in any training. Whether you’re an experienced yin practitioner, or completely new to the practice, Lauren ensures that you leave feeling inspired & fulfilled! – Chelsea
“Amazing training!! Taught by skillful but kind teacher! Highly recommended” – Laura
“The Yin Yoga Teacher Immersion training with Lauren was such an eye opening experience. Instead of simply reading the textbook and discussing it in class, she led us through a 60 minute practice every session, which gave us the opportunity to truly experience, feel, notice and discover the invaluable benefits of Yin Yoga.
Having Lauren as a teacher guarantees high quality training. She is extremely knowledgeable and shares generously & passionately with her students. Having her as a trainer is a gift.” – Line